Saturday, June 12, 2010

Going Home

Apologies for minimal posting the past several days. We left Guangzhou on Friday afternoon, June 11 to Hong Kong via train. We stayed the night and then Rebecca, Melody + 4 kids boarded the plane for Chigaco around 1:00pm on June 12. I took a flight to Seoul shortly after. Rebecca et al arrived in Chicago only to face an "epic" immigration line and thankfully a flight delay to Denver. I spoke to them a few hours ago and they are happy to be done with the 14 hour flight. They should be en route to Denver as I write this, expected arrival around 8:30pm. It's Sunday here in Seoul and I will fly to Sakhalin tomorrow morning. I'm planning to join them in the US before July 4.

1 comment:

Mama C said...

Hope the all the traveling went well ... glad to know you guys are home ~ thinking of you & the family